In this six-part video tutorial, learn how to create an access database. The following six parts go over the following:
Part 1: Explains the value of a multi-table database by looking at tables of data in a spreadsheet prior to getting into Access.
Part 2: Create tables in Access, setting data types, and establishing the one-to-many relationships.
Part 3: Use the lookup datatype for a field and create a form for faster data entry.
Part 4: Add a third table to a database to prevent a many-to-many relationship between two tables.
Part 5: Create queries in an Access database.
Part 6: Create a report with calculated controls (subtotals and grand total) based off of a query.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades