Open Microsoft Office Excel. Across the top notice letters (columns), along the sides are numbers (rows). The columns and rows can be extended by highlighting sections and right clicking and choosing the high of the row. You can also select to add a border, and change the orientation of your cells.
The first row will have the class name, number of hours, number of credits, and the grade received. Enter in the data for each class that you have data for. An A is 4, B is 3, C is 2, D is1, and F is 0.
Total your credit value by multiplying credit number and grade earned.
To obtain your GPA total your number of credits and your credit value. Then divide those numbers. This yields your GPA.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades