First, open the Excel worksheet you have previously created that you would like to create a table for. Click on any of the cell that contains data for your table. On the menu found on the upper portion of the application, go to the Insert Tab. Find and click Table. Your entire worksheet will now be selected. When a prompt window appears, click OK. Your table should now be created automatically.
Go to the Design tab to be able to change the design and color schemes of your table. Simply highlight the table and select your desired design or color scheme. You can also click on the arrow down button on the headers of your table to have more options such as sorting a certain column.
Type in a new name for your table under the Table Name and then you can now save your worksheet.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades