This video will show you how to create a flow chart in MS Word 2007.
First click on the Insert tab. You can see the smart art option, click on it. A "Smart Art Graphic" window will appear.
Now click "Hierarchy" option in that window. You can choose any chart you want then click on it. A basic chart will appear, click any box to write on it.
You can make changes to chart or text by clicking on design and format menu on top of the page like color, layout, text outline, text effects, text size etc.
You can also add or delete Hierarchy boxes for example click "Add Shape" option on the upper left corner of the MS Word to add boxes in Hierarchy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades