If you use Microsoft Excel on a regular basis, odds are you work with numbers. Put those numbers to work. Statistical analysis allows you to find patterns, trends and probabilities within your data. In this MS Excel tutorial from everyone's favorite Excel guru, YouTube's ExcelsFun, the 15th installment in his "Excel Statistics" series of free video lessons, you'll learn how to use create a frequency distribution, relative frequency distribution, percent frequency distribution and pie chart with a pivot table (PivotTable) and a pivot chart for categorical data.
See how to create a Pie Chart (compare the parts to the whole)
Chapter 02 Busn 210 Business and Economic Statistics and Excel Class
This is a beginning to end video series for the Business & Economics Statistics/Excel class, Busn 210 at Highline Community College taught by Michael Gel ExcelIsFun Girvin
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades