This video is part of the HelpVids.com series of technology videos. The video describes the process of adding headers and footers in Microsoft Word 2007. The easiest way to edit headers and footers is to double click in the header or foot section of the document. Once you double click it will allow you to edit the text that appears in the header and/or footer. You can also go to the Insert Ribbon and then click Header. This will display many preset styles that will apply to your header. Choose your style and then type the header that you would like to appear.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades