Did you know that headers and footers are a great way to make your documents easier to read? Not to mention more professional— and if you have Word 2008 for Mac, creating those headers and footers is a cinch. The Microsoft Office for Mac team shows you just how to create headers and footers for documents in this how-to video.
Headers and footers can make a document look more professional and easier to read. Word makes it easy to add and format both of these useful document elements.
After watching this video, you'll be able to:
* Add a simple header or footer.
* Use AutoText to quickly insert common header and footer information.
* Use the Formatting Palette to format a header or footer.
* Use the pre-formatted headers and footers in the Elements Gallery.
* Hide a header or footer on the cover page.