Did you know that headers and footers are a great way to make your documents easier to read? Not to mention more professional— and if you have Word 2008 for Mac, creating those headers and footers is a cinch. The Microsoft Office for Mac team shows you just how to create headers and footers for documents in this how-to video.
Headers and footers can make a document look more professional and easier to read. Word makes it easy to add and format both of these useful document elements.
After watching this video, you'll be able to:
* Add a simple header or footer.
* Use AutoText to quickly insert common header and footer information.
* Use the Formatting Palette to format a header or footer.
* Use the pre-formatted headers and footers in the Elements Gallery.
* Hide a header or footer on the cover page.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades