In this tutorial, we learn how to create links between tasks in MS Project 2007. First, select the task you want to link, then click on the link task button on the toolbar. You will now see a finished task link between these tasks. In the entry table, you will see the predecessor, which is task two. You can also type the numbers in the predecessor column and enter the information in. You may want to create a link that is different, so you don't confuse two things that will start at the same time. When you are finished, make sure to save your project and then you are done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades