David Rivers shows us how to create navigation forms in Microsoft Office 2010 without writing codes or using logic. A navigation form is kind of like a homepage that will give you a list of reports. There are pre-designed layouts you can choose from to make your navigation form. You will just need to customize your form by adding reports to the navigation pane. What this means for business owners is that you can see customer orders and store reports just by looking at one page. Simple to make and very beneficial for busy business owners.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades