How to Create notebook layouts in Microsoft Word: Mac 2008
Are you a vigorous notetaker? But are your notes disorganized and cluttered? Drop the paper and pen and pick up Word 2008 for Mac. Word contains a new feature that allows you to take notes, not to mention add audio notes and video notes. The Microsoft Office for Mac team shows you just how to create a text and audio notebook in this how-to video.
If you've ever needed to take notes in a meeting or a class, Word 2008, lets you create an electronic notebook to capture your thoughts and ideas in text or audio format by using notebook layout view.
After watching this video, you'll be able to:
* Create a new notebook document.
* Change a notebook workspace and style.
* Add and rename notebook tabs.
* Search a notebook.
* Change note levels and add flags.
* Record and play back audio notes.