Are you a vigorous notetaker? But are your notes disorganized and cluttered? Drop the paper and pen and pick up Word 2008 for Mac. Word contains a new feature that allows you to take notes, not to mention add audio notes and video notes. The Microsoft Office for Mac team shows you just how to create a text and audio notebook in this how-to video.
If you've ever needed to take notes in a meeting or a class, Word 2008, lets you create an electronic notebook to capture your thoughts and ideas in text or audio format by using notebook layout view.
After watching this video, you'll be able to:
* Create a new notebook document.
* Change a notebook workspace and style.
* Add and rename notebook tabs.
* Search a notebook.
* Change note levels and add flags.
* Record and play back audio notes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades