In this software video tutorial you will learn how to create a pdf document using Microsoft Word. First you select the document you want to convert to pdf, click on file and select print. When the print window opens up, on the left had bottom, you will see the pdf button. Click on it and a dropdown menu comes up. Select 'save as pdf' from the dropdown menu, give the file a name and click 'save'. Exit the word program and you will see the pdf document on the desktop. You can now open it to see the pdf version of the word document. It's that simple.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades