In this video, we learn how to create a PowerPoint presentation. Start off by adding in the title and subtitle of the project. After you do this, you can start to change the fonts and colors, as well as add pictures to the background and add transitions to the next page. When you're done with this, go onto your next page and start to add in all the information you need to on the following pages. When you are finished, you will be able to save your project and then use it for a presentation. This is easy to do and once you get the hang of making the different slides it won't take long to finish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades