Namuoc demonstrates how to create a line chart in Excel. To create a simple line chart in Excel 2007, first highlight the cells in your worksheet that you would like to include in the chart. Then, select the insert tab on the top of the worksheet toolbar. Next, click on the line option. Select the two dimensional line graph option from the given choices. Move the chart to a new sheet. Label the new sheet in the appropriate field and click the OK button. Your line chart will now be created using the selected data on a new worksheet in Excel. You can now change the layout and format of the chart as desired.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades