Take a look at this instructional video and learn how to create space in your note containers and move pages in Microsoft Office OneNote 2007. See how much control you have over how your notebook is set up, from a few words on a page to entire pages to whole sections. You'll also see the many ways you can find information in your notebook. Search for keywords, which OneNote will find no matter where they are — in text, in hand-written ink, in URLs, in graphics, even spoken in audio files. Or, search for tags that you applied to designate something as Important, To Do, Question, Idea, or as another category.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades