How to Create striking bulleted lists in PowerPoint: Mac 2008
PowerPoint 2008 for Mac can help you turn boring old bulleted lists into something nobody would forget. With SmartArt graphics in PowerPoint you can now make your bullet lists pop using pre-formatted charts, graphs, and more. The Microsoft Office for Mac team shows you just how to make a bulleted list more visual in this how-to video.
If your bulleted list have more to say than what the text conveys, SmartArt graphics make it simple to convert basic text into designer-quality diagrams, charts, and other information graphics. There are dozens of SmartArt graphics that you can use to visually represent lists, hierarchies, and other relationships.
After watching this video, you'll be able to:
* Convert a bulleted list to a SmartArt graphic.
* Add additional text to a SmartArt graphic.
* Change SmartArt graphic styles and colors.
* Resize and move a SmartArt graphic.
* Save a SmartArt graphic as a picture.