In this video, we learn how to create summary tasks in MS Project 2007. Start by selecting the firs task that is on your project. You can create a summary task by selecting a task underneath and indenting the task. This makes the item above this the summary task that is defined by the sub task underneath this. You can do this for multiple tasks at once, or just one task. Now, you will be able to see the duration of the entire project and then change the tasks from sub tasks to summary tasks as you need to. Save this when finished, and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades