In this tutorial, we learn how to create summary tasks in MS Project 2007. First, put a task into your project and use the fill option to create more tasks. Fill in the duration and start time of your tasks as well. Now, write the subject at the top and then highlight the tasks that have to do with them, and click an arrow to indent all of these tasks. You can have up to nine levels of indenting and tasks, but this can make your project look far too complicated. When finished, save your project and enjoy having a more cleaned up schedule!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades