In this video tutorial, viewers will learn how to create a table for the VLOOKUP function in Excel. Create a dynamic table for the VLOOKUP function as well as a dynamic lookup area so that as you add new data or columns to the Lookup table. Create dynamic ranges using the Excel Table feature and Table Formula Nomenclature for the Data Validation drop-down list, the VLOOKUP table and the MATCH table. See an IF function formula that creates new labels as new columns are added to the lookup table. Use double quotes and the INDIRECT function to use Table Nomenclature with Data Validation List feature. This video will benefit those viewers who are in a business and would like to learn how to perform this technique.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades