In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to create tables in Microsoft Word 2007. Begin by clicking on the Insert tab and select Table. Then users are able to create a table by dragging the mouse across the squares to determine he amount of columns and rows. Make the final selection by simply clicking. Another option is to click on Tables and select Insert Table. Then users are able to input the number of columns or rows. This video will benefit those viewers who use Microsoft Office 2007, and would like to learn how to create tables to organize and display information.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades