This video shows you how to change the background color and watermark in your Word 2007 document. Both settings are found on the Page Layout tab. The background color can be chosen from a wide palette. The most frequently used colors are immediately applied to the current page as a preview. You can also choose to add a fill effect, like a color gradient, by clicking the Fill Effects item in the Page Color list. The watermark feature allows you to add either a predefined notice, an image or a text of your own choice to the background of your document without compromising the readability of the text body.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades