Learn how to add numbers using the SUM and AutoSUM functions within Microsoft Excel 2010. Whether you're new to Microsoft's popular digital spreadsheet application or a seasoned business professional just looking to better acquaint yourself with the Excel 2010 workflow, you're sure to be well served by this video tutorial. For more information, and to get started adjusting the MS Excel 2010 Ribbon bar to your own liking, watch this free video guide.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades