Get to design your own watermark for your documents. Here's a video showing these easy steps to watermarking your documents. 1. Go to the "Page Layout" tab in Word 2007 and look for the "Page Background" section of the toolbar and select the "Watermark" button. 2. Click on the "Custom Watermark". 3. Click on either picture or text watermark, whichever you prefer. 4. If you select the Picture Watermark, you need to insert a picture by clicking the select picture. You can also customize the scaling of your picture watermark. It is also preferable to click the washout option so that the picture could be lighter and won't be able to take away the content of your document. 5. The other option is the Text Watermark. Choosing this can allow you to create a custom text for your watermark. 6. You can either type your own text, customize its font, font size, font color and its layout in your document. It is also preferred that the "Semitransparent" option is chosen so the watermark won't be able to interfere with the texts in your document. 7. Whichever option you use, once you click "Apply", you can see the custom watermark appear in your document.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades