HelpVids user mel_bone teaches you how to cut, copy and paste to the clipboard in Microsoft Word 2007. Select the first paragraph by either triple clicking on it or selecting it with your mouse. Click "Copy" in the top ribbon or press "ctrl + c". Then use "Paste" or "ctrl + v". To cut a paragraph, select it and click "Cut" or press "ctrl + x". Using the paste options, you can only paste the text, without its formatting. By clicking the small icon next to the Clipboard tab, you will open the panel where you can see all the copied text. You can then paste multiple paragraphs into your document. Here you will also see options for "pasting all" or "clearing" of the paragraphs. Now you know how to cut, copy and paste to the clipboard in Microsoft Word 2007.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades