Sure, not everyone will want to create brochures, but for some of us, it's the best way to get around paying a design firm— making them yourself in Word 2008 for Mac. The tools and templates inside Word 2008 make it easy to create visually stunning brochures for any occasion. The Microsoft Office for Mac team shows you just how to design a professional brochure in this how-to video.
The new publishing layout view offers a simple interface and professionally designed templates to help you create professional newsletters, brochures, and calendars. You can even reuse one document's design as a template for other brochures.
After watching this video, you'll be able to:
* Use any of the professionally designed publication templates.
* Work with and format linked text boxes and pictures.
* Use publishing layout tools to zoom in and select text.
* Edit and save a brochure as a custom template.
* Create another brochure from a custom template.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.