In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to disable the quick fill handle and drag and drop option in Microsoft Excel. This task is very easy, simple and fast to do. Begin by clicking on the Office button and click on Excel Options at the bottom. Then click on the Advanced tab and deselect "Enable fill handle and cell drag and drop" option under Editing Options. Finish by clicking on OK. This video will benefit those viewers who use Microsoft Excel for their work, and would like to learn how to disable the quick fill handle and drag-drop feature because they input different information each time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades