Want to get more from the raw data you're entering into your Excel worksheets? Now you can create two distinct pivot tables in Excel comparing, for example, monthly and quarterly sales data. Not familiar with the pivot table? Pivot tables summarize spreadsheet input by counting, sorting and totaling data within a list and providing at-a-glance computations within the same sheet. Become an expert on the subject within 5 minutes and 24 seconds by following easy to understand instructions narrated by a pro.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades