This is a video about the multiplication, determination, and inverse of matrix using excel. First we have to take two matrix in excel. If you take two 3x3 matrices and multiply it then you will get a 3x3 matrix as a result. First we have to select 3x3 cells in the excel and give then a formula of =mmult(and then select the first matrix it will automatically takes the row and cell numbers, next select the second matrix). Then it will give the answer. Next if you want to find the determinant of A matrix give there a formula of =mdeterm(select A matrix). Nest hit enter. You will get determinant of A. Next if you want to find the A inverse give there a formula of =minverse(select the matrix A) and press cntl+shft+enter. You will get the inverse. If you want to multiply three matrices at a time then you have to give this formula. That is =mmult(select the A matrix, select the B matrix). It will multiply AxB. So next give a formula that =mmult(mmult(matrix A selection, B selection), (matrix c selection) ). Then you will get AxBxC. You have a option to select AxB matrix and then C matrix to get AxBxC matrix. So that is the formula to do matrix in excel.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades