In this video, we learn how to double space a paragraph in MS Word in 2 clicks. If you've needed to double space a paragraph, but didn't want to do it manually through each sentence, this will make it a lot easier. All you have to do is highlight the paragraph you are working with. After this, press the control button and the number 2. After this, the paragraph will automatically come up and show that it is double spaced. You can use this on your entire paper or just for a part of a paragraph. Save this when finished and enjoy this trick!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades