One of the best ways to get your point across during a PowerPoint presentation is to use video. This way, you can not only tell your classmates, students or coworkers about your subject with words and images, but you can actually show them with real footage.
If you are thinking of adding moving images to your project, have a look at this tutorial.
In this video, you will learn how to do so on a Mac computer, but it is a similar process for a PC as well.
So, if you are using Microsoft Office for Mac to make your Powerpoint, this clip will show you everything you need to know to add video to your piece and make the whole thing easier to understand and more exciting.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades