If you are looking to get your point across even better, why not add video to your Powerpoint presentation?
In this tutorial, learn how to use Windows Media Player files in your PowerPoint project. By using Windows Media Player, you will be able to pause, start, stop and rewind videos as you speak.
By embedding a movie into your project, you will be able to actually show your audience what you are talking about instead of just tell them.
We all know how boring looking at a PowerPoint can be, especially when there are multiple projects in a row. So, why not check out this video and get on your way to installing video and livening up your piece? Your audience will definitely thank you for it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades