First thing you want to do is to find a video that you want to embed in a PowerPoint file (it might be PowerPoint 2007 also). After that you might see the video and decide of the final quality of it (dependent on your internet speed ). In the right side of the video you will see a URL link to it, copy that to your PowerPoint to have it ready for next step. On your PowerPoint file enable the Control Toolbox and follow the instruction .Be sure that you modified properly the web address . Voila, your video is reedy to be presented.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades