This genius video shows the viewers how to easily embed and add a YouTube video into a PowerPoint presentation with no internet connection! First you will need to make sure you are using Firefox. After getting Firefox, make sure you install a Firefox Add-on called Video downloader. To get this add-on, Google 'video downloader' and install the add-on. you will see a new icon at the bottom of the screen to the right. First, go to the video you would like to download on YouTube and click on the icon to the right of the screen to download it. Click Download Link, save the video, and save it as an .FLV file extension. Now, you will need to download SUPER which can be found at www.erightsoft.com/S6Kg1. html. Download SUPER, install and run. Use SUPER to transfer your FLV file to a file PowerPoint can read. Choose MPEG 1 as the file type. Convert or encode your video and save. Now you can find it's destination, open it in PowerPoint and add it to your presentation! The file will be in your C drive. Now, you can add any YouTube video to your presentation!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades