This video shows how to embed a YouTube video in a PowerPoint presentation in Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007. First you want to copy the URL of the YouTube video that you want to embed in your PowerPoint. Then, open PowerPoint 2007 and click the office button in the top left corner (circular button with office logo). Then click "PowerPoint options" and check "show developer tab in ribbon". Then click "OK". Click on the developer tab, and click on "more controls". Then scroll down to "Shockwave/Flash object." Select it and click "OK". Draw the box where you want the YouTube video to be displayed. Right click the box you just made and select "properties". In the "movie" row, right click the empty space in the column next to "movie" and click "paste". Then, in the URL you just pasted, erase "watch" and the "?". Replace the "=" in the URL with a "/". Now close that window. Run the slide show, and you are all done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades