In this Software video tutorial you will learn how to embed a YouTube video in PowerPoint with or without Internet. You will see two ways of doing this with and without internet access. When you have an internet connection, open up PowerPoint and click on the office circle button on the left hand corner. From there select 'PowerPoint options' and check the box that says 'show developer tabs in the ribbon' and click OK. Once the developer tab is in your ribbon, select that and go to the area that says 'controls' and select the icon to pull out more controls. You can watch the video for the full instructions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades