The Costsheet demonstrates how to enable macros in Excel 2007 to run correct spreadsheets. First, open up the spreadsheet. Make sure that the macros are enabled. If they have not, enable the macros by placing them in a trusted source by saving them in a particular folder. You can also choose to recognize the publisher as a trusted source. Click the office button and scroll down to Excel options. Click on the trust center option and go to trust center settings. Then, view the trusted locations and choose an folder. You can also go to the macro settings and select disable macros with all notifications. Then click OK. Save the settings. Click on the options to see the security information. Then, toggle the trust all documents from this publisher option. Click OK. The macros will now correctly work in the spreadsheet.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades