In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to create drop down menus in Microsoft Excel. This task is very easy, fast and easy to do. Begin by highlighting a desired cell. Then click on the Data tab and click on Data Validation under Data Tools. When the Data Validates window opens, click on the Error tab and deselect "Show error alert after invalid data is entered". Then click on OK. Now simply type in the data into the selected cell. This video will benefit those viewers who use Microsoft Excel, and would like to learn how to create drop down menus to have more data in one cell.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades