In order to enter formulas in Excels with a macro, you will need to open your spreadsheet. Formulas are used to do calculations. Go to the field, where you want to enter a formula. Type in the formula. Then, highlight the formula. Press Control + C to copy the formula. Next, delete the contents of the cell. Press Alt + F11. The shortcuts that you will be using are Alt + F11 for VBA window and Alt + F8 to view macros. Select the workbook, insert, and module. Enter this macro: Sub Enter_Formulas() range("D4").Formula = "[insert the formula that you copied earlier]" End Sub. Go back to your spreadsheet. Press F8. You can also extend the range beyond that cell, if you like.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades