In this tutorial, we learn how to enter task information in MS Project 2007. Use the "gantt chart view" to have a task list next to the bar graph. Start typing in the information of the task, followed by the duration and other information you need. If you press enter, you will drop down to the next list. The task will then be given a number for each of the different tasks. Type in what the task names are, then continue to go down the list entering in all information. The duration can be as long as you wish, just enter in the information according to the correct answer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades