Have you always thought of Excel's grid system as kind of limited? Too small for what you need? Well, now in Excel 2008 for Mac, its grid might be too big for its own good! It's huge with plenty of room for all your data. The Microsoft Office for Mac team shows you just how to explore the bigger grid in this how-to video.
The new Excel 2008 grid is 750 times larger than in previous versions of Excel. If you are a power Excel user, this video will show you how you can benefit from the larger grid.
After watching this video, you'll be able to:
* Switch to normal view to hide page layout margins and headers.
* Take advantage of the bigger grid to work with large workbooks.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades