New to Excel? Looking for a tip? How about a tip so mind-blowingly useful as to qualify as a magic trick? You're in luck. In this Excel tutorial from ExcelIsFun, the 185th installment in their series of digital spreadsheet magic tricks, you'll learn how to create a formula to extract part of a table from a larger table. You'll accomplish this with an array formula that uses Excel's INDIRECT, IF, ROWS, COUNTIF, INDEX, SMALL, and ROW functions. The formula will extract records that meet one condition (criteria criterion) and list them in order with no extra rows between records. You may also use the INDIRECT function to save on formula creation time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades