This video teaches how to fill in the blanks with custom number format in Excel. Open any similar worksheet as shown in the video or type the same to use. Select all the cells in the columns E and F and press F5. Now click 'Specials', then select 'Blanks' and click 'OK'. All the blank cell will be highlighted, now enter the value and press 'Ctrl+Enter' to populate all the blank cells. Press 'Ctrl+1' to format cells, select custom if you want something to show up in the cell but not really be there. Now type what you want to show up in the cells and press 'OK' to finish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades