This video shows how to make a quick pivot table data filtering by using Excel 2010's 'Slicer' functionality. 'Slicer' delivers enhanced visual filtering method to allow you to get the data you need more quickly. When selecting a cell in the pivot table you will find 'Slicer' in the filter group of the 'Insert' tab. Click on 'Slicer' and an 'Insert Slicer' dialogue shows up where you can pick particular data fields from the slider list. Once you click on 'OK', the 'Slicer' objects with filtered data will float on the pivot table. Now you have mastered a new effective way of drilling down large amount of data.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades