In order to Find, Replace, and Sort, using MS Excel, become familiar with your home tab. When you click on Sort, it will give you the opportunity to sort in different ways: e.g. alphabetically. If you accidentally shift your table, you can undo it by using Ctrl + Z. Custom Sort will allow you to be very specific in the way you want your data sorted. You can add or remove a filter with the same drop down menu, in order to be even more precise.
Find will allow you to find a specific value in the table. You will find this in your drop down menu. Replace will allow you to quickly replace specific values that you searched for with Find. This will allow you to continue to use the same spreadsheet over time, by simply refreshing and changing values over time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades