In order to format graphs and charts using Microsoft Word 2007, click on Chart Tools. The tabs at the top of the screen provides you with your options. You can change the type of chart or graph by clicking on Change Chart Type. If there is a particular type of chart that you would like to use again and again, then you can save it as a template via the Save As a Template icon. You can edit the data in your chart of graph by clicking on Edit Data. You can modify the chart layout by clicking on the Char Layouts tools. This will allow you to change the backgrounds and appearance. By clicking on More, additional choices will be provided. You can add text boxes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades