This is an Excel magic trick video in which the instructor shows how is time represented in Excel and how it is formatted before displaying it to us. He talks about the decimal representation of the time. He says that if O hour is mapped to the number zero and 24th hour of a day is mapped to number one then we can represent any time of the day in the format of a decimal number between zero and one. He shows the type of formatting that excel uses to convert the decimal number into a human readable style. Now he shows various conversions
between the decimals and the real time formatting and shows how the calculations on that decimals effect the original time values. This video shows how time is represented in Excel and also shows how to perform various formatting and calculations on it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades