In this video the instructor shows how to format tables in Microsoft Word 2007. To know how to format tables in Word, you will first have to know how to create them. This video assumes that you already know how to create tables. When you click inside a table in Word, a new tab label, Table Tools, appears above the Design tab in the tool bar. In the Design tab there are a lot of options available that can change the look of your table with just a click. To the extreme left there are three check boxes with options like Header Row, Total Row and Banded Rows. Changing these options changes the view of your tables in real time and you can quickly format your look using these. In the center of the tab there are a set of predefined designs, and selecting any one of them applies it to the selected table automatically. There are many other options described in detail in this video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades