The video demonstrates how to get started with MLA (Modern Language Association documentation format) for an article. One of the first things that is important to understand is how to name your paper, and add a header format that will automatically paginate your paper so that you do not have to worry about it. The entries in your Works Cited need to be alphabetized and also need to be indented. Note that there is no extra space between the entries. You do not have to know how to manually format your Works Cited entries, because Microsoft Word can do it for you.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades