Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007 has a new design. The new Ribbon keeps the commands that you use most often visible while you're working instead of hiding under menus or toolbars that you have to hunt for. Also, commands that you may not have known about before are now very easy to discover. When it comes to designing your slides, live preview of style galleries lets you see how things such as backgrounds and shape formatting will look before you apply them. A new SmartArt graphics feature offers new diagram types and more layout options, and lets you convert text such as a bulleted list into a diagram.
So if you haven't used the new version of PowerPoint 2007, check out this tutorial and get up to speed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades