New to Microsoft Excel? Looking for a tip? How about a tip so mind-blowingly useful as to qualify as a magic trick? You're in luck. In this MS Excel tutorial from ExcelIsFun, the 664th installment in their series of digital spreadsheet magic tricks, you'll learn how to make a calculation on a column of values that contain subtotals that you do not want to include in the calculations. The AGGREGATE function will ignore nested SUBTOTAL and AGGREGATE functions when making calculations.
SUBTOTAL function only has 11 functions, whereas the AGGREGATE has 19 plus options to ignore errors, hidden rows and nested Subtotal or AGGREGATE functions.
Download files: http://flightline.highline.edu/mgirvin/ExcelIsFun.htm
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades