This video provides step-by-step instructions for how to insert sounds or music into a PowerPoint presentation, using Microsoft Office 2007. The narrator uses the insert sound tool and selects an audio file that, and demonstrates how to make it play automatically when the PowerPoint slide show is played. He also shows how to customize the effect options by using the animations tab, which allows you to choose when the track starts and finishes, for how many slides, and at what volume. After watching the video, you should be able to include music in your PowerPoint to run in the background automatically without needing an external media player.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades